In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and revoking Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we kindly inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is: CHEM-LINK with registered office in Ul. Grzybowska Street 80/82, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland, REGON 011556619 (National Register of Economic Units) , contacts: phone no.: +48 22 7463212, e-mail email@example.com .
- We process your data in no more details than: name & surname, name & address of your company/organization, your company position, e-mail address, phone number, fax number, communicator address e.g. Skype, if available.
- CHEM-LINK processes your data only for the purpose of business cooperation namely establishing and carrying-on commercial cooperation, sending information about merchant offers, providing responses to questions regarding the offers, forms of cooperation, exchange of business correspondence, exchange of documentation with regard to products and commercial transactions being the subject of mutual interest of both the parties.
- Your data can be processed on the basis of Art 6, point 1 of EU GDPR, namely:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract,
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject,
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
- The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If your data was not obtained directly from you, it means that we have obtained it from publicly available sources, namely Internet pages, business cards, printed brochures or other information publicly free or information obtained from other employees of your company/organization.
- Your personal data will be processed until withdrawal of your consent for processing but also in necessary scope by requirements of law, especially for protection of claims.
- Processing of your personal data will be only done by the authorised personnel of CHEM-LINK in the necessary scope of establishing and accomplishing of business cooperation and possibly by companies from third countries represented by Chem-Link in Poland in the necessary scope of
- You have the right to obtain from CHEM-LINK confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data, correcting of it, removal or limiting the processing. The statement regarding execution of your rights including the right for withdrawal of consent for data processing should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will not be used by CHEM-LINK for profiling.
- In case of any doubts or queries regarding processing of your data, you may ask CHEM-LINK (email@example.com) for information on this subject. If, despite of our answer, you will judge that the processing of your data is not in accordance with the law in force, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
- This statement does not change terms of agreements (if there are any) between the parties and is only the information being in force since 25.05.2018. It does not require any response.